Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

28fc16b3b6ec28f277d2895d24f32dc1.jpg

Have I missed something here?! I thought you only needed an antigen test (lateral flow) for the return journey home. Now city are requesting a second PCR test? And what happens if you’re not travelling direct (we have booked flights via Amsterdam). If someone could explain that would be great

Having seen (from the outside) the city fans in Monaco with no escape (5 hours plus) and the numerous other times fans were taken to the stadium 3 hours before kick off I am not confident but..... Well see.
Completely different circumstances (so not relevant) but I don't remember a single game where that has been obligatory to do that. Just an option or a recommendation (which I've used several times).

28fc16b3b6ec28f277d2895d24f32dc1.jpg

Have I missed something here?! I thought you only needed an antigen test (lateral flow) for the return journey home. Now city are requesting a second PCR test? And what happens if you’re not travelling direct (we have booked flights via Amsterdam). If someone could explain that would be great
if your coming in from Amsterdam your in quarantine mate for 10 days,

It says you will be dropped off there and would also be picked up from there. There's no requirement to spend your time there in-between otherwise it would explicitly say so.
It says transport from Porto airport to the fan zone and transport from the stadium to the airport

it doesn’t say anything about being compulsory to stay in the fan zone

it also says nothing about transport from the fan zone to the stadium

this could mean the fan zone is at the stadium or could mean once at the fan zone you can do what you want then make your own way to the stadium

the stadium is only a mile from the city centre so hopefully it will be ok to move freely between the two

Does anyone know how many are on the Champions League Cup Scheme hearing all sorts of figures ?
No they don’t. I’d like to know as well how many are on the scheme in each of the ticket windows they’ve highlighted. Be interesting to gauge the take up.

It says transport from Porto airport to the fan zone and transport from the stadium to the airport

it doesn’t say anything about being compulsory to stay in the fan zone

it also says nothing about transport from the fan zone to the stadium

this could mean the fan zone is at the stadium or could mean once at the fan zone you can do what you want then make your own way to the stadium

the stadium is only a mile from the city centre so hopefully it will be ok to move freely between the two
I think you're in agreement with me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.