Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

On my application there was an option for independent travel so looks promising for those who’ve already booked

Can we stop spreading false information?

If there was a limit on the number of independent travel tickets, either City or Chelsea would have stated it. There isn't a limit.

There will be fan parks if you wish to go to them, no obligation though, and alcohol will be available. I would say (and I need to remember my own advice on this) even if you're traveling for free, tickets and test will still cost a lot of money and don't get so pissed that you've got no recollection.

Calm down. Hope as many of you get tickets as possible.
You have said about false information and yet you say the fan zone is optional. That's not what City say. Why do you think they will allow you the option?

has anyone who is planning on using the Clubs official trip booked the pre travel COVID test? looks like this needs to be taken Thursday afternoon, if so who/where have you booked it? do you have a link?

You have said about false information and yet you say the fan zone is optional. That's not what City say. Why do you think they will allow you the option?
It says you will be dropped off there and would also be picked up from there. There's no requirement to spend your time there in-between otherwise it would explicitly say so.

It says you will be dropped off there and would also be picked up from there. There's no requirement to spend your time there in-between otherwise it would explicitly say so.
Having seen (from the outside) the city fans in Monaco with no escape (5 hours plus) and the numerous other times fans were taken to the stadium 3 hours before kick off I am not confident but..... Well see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.