Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Reckon? Free travel makes a huge difference
Not more than enough to be worried about having 16,000+ points.

In any case, if you're paying £385 or £515 then your day out will be £600-£700 with free travel. I'm not sure how many people will want to pay that much or have the means to do it at such short notice.

I think it may go lower than the lowest points mentioned on the website.

Is this game really worth going to with all the faffing about. Tests going out, rip off ticket prices, herded together in a sterile bubble, tests when you get home. Do illegal immigrants have as much trouble.
Think I’ll try a dinghy

It can indeed be a home test kit for the 'within 2 days' testing requirement.
Lots of companies sell test at home kits, but note it needs to be a specific day 2 test at home kit, not just any test at home kit.

Upon purchasing the kit, you should be provided with a reference number. This reference number goes on the passenger locator form that you are required to complete within the 48 hours of your return flight home.
You cannot bypass this by putting in any old random reference number.

Test and trace follow all this up if someone fails to provide or post their test upon return to the UK (So I've read, anyway)
Cheers mate, appreciated.

City are wrong or just trying to cover their backs.

The government explicitly states a PCR or antigen test is accepted before your return flight to the UK.
Its the stadium bit that is worrying. If we turn up with lateral flow test results could they possibly refuse entry cos there not Pcr test results

The fun zone will compulsory for day trippers and rigidly enforced.
It will be remote and nowhere near the town centre
it will be dry, just like the planes.
If you think it will be anything other than a sterile centre of misery then you are deluding yourself.

Sterile centre of misery! Whilst i very much hope we can venture out or at worst have a few beers there, id maybe not go that far.

Not more than enough to be worried about having 16,000+ points.

In any case, if you're paying £385 or £515 then your day out will be £600-£700 with free travel. I'm not sure how many people will want to pay that much or have the means to do it at such short notice.

I think it may go lower than the lowest points mentioned on the website.
I hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.