Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Bedecked in UEFA banners with ISTANBUL crossed out and PORTO written in marker pen.
in all seriousness it will be dry. Alcohol free lager at best.
No way will they want to have to herd 3000 pissed up blues onto the correct coaches.
We all know how we get treated abroad on these trips.

why would they go to all this grief about daytrips if they were going to let you loose on the locals?

It would have been even better if the sheik had offered to pay for the relevant tests and organised a private company to carry this out! Info is unclear at best and seems to contradict what's on Gov.uk advice for travel to Portugal and indeed return

It would have been even better if the sheik had offered to pay for the relevant tests and organised a private company to carry this out! Info is unclear at best and seems to contradict what's on Gov.uk advice for travel to Portugal and indeed return
Plus free beer, hookers, and £200 spending money thrown in

Or he could have just kept his cash in his wallet. I take it you never get your round in?

Proof of negative PCR COVID-19 tests taken in the UK from 1pmonwards on Thursday 27th May can be used for entry into Portugal, the stadium and return travel back to England for supporters on the Club’s official day trip travel package.

this is information I’ve received off City today, but it’s saying the PCR testing at the airport they’ve organised takes 48 hours to get results

Yeah I've booked them out the day before, and then Randox with the Ryanair discount for basically £160 all in. Not bad really looking at some of the other prices I've seen. Give it a look mate

Ill book Dam Health for the outbound. not sure what to do re return, but looks like best option in a kit at home test

I assume that was the 2nd Napoli trip, as on the first one I bumped into some day-trippers near the port area where they were dropped off.
Yes, though all day trippers were allowed into the port before being bussed to the ground very early. Even though we were locked in me and a mate fooled them and they let us out!

Dont take this the wrong way as it not aimed at just you but how many times is the don't have enough points for away's going to be trotted out by fans on here? With that many points you could have got to at least 10-15 aways in the pre covid season and most before that too.

The points system isn't floored because you chose not to go to those games, its floored because it gives people who are older more chance of tickets.

I actually think if you are on the scheme you still have a chance of a ticket, most games go lower than the advertised points.
The points system didnt come in till 2003 , so everyone who has had a season ticket since then would accumulate points from renewal plus being in all cup schemes and going away.
I’ll be at a party in my apartment fully stocked from a Porto offy

Has anyone in South Manchester managed to find a place to have Covid 19 test done with same day results. Any assistance would be helpful.

Has anyone in South Manchester managed to find a place to have Covid 19 test done with same day results. Any assistance would be helpful.
Dam health didsbury same day results

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.