Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yes, though all day trippers were allowed into the port before being bussed to the ground very early. Even though we were locked in me and a mate fooled them and they let us out!
There is a huge difference between a fan zone for our ‘protection’ and a fan zone to stop us spreading Covid to the locals.
No way will you be allowed out.

Done loads. It’s one thing being kettled on the way in and out but being kept in one place for hours is a different story.

On the other hand I went to Napoli away.....
It's still false imprisonment. The Rag cops keep you locked in at the swamp but we never see them being sued for it.

There is a huge difference between a fan zone for our ‘protection’ and a fan zone to stop us spreading Covid to the locals.
No way will you be allowed out.
Once they get their ticket on the plane how the hell is anyone gonna stop someone them from doing a runner at the airport? I would 100% be doing one and getting on it in the town centre.

The points system didnt come in till 2003 , so everyone who has had a season ticket since then would accumulate points from renewal plus being in all cup schemes and going away.
It wasn't used until 2003 but point were built up from 1998 as 'regular' season ticket holder got 1500 where as 4th years got 1400, points were also added for cup and away games from 2001 onwards.

Once they get their ticket on the plane how the hell is anyone gonna stop someone them from doing a runner at the airport? I would 100% be doing one and getting on it in the town centre.
Good luck with that mate.
wouldnt surprise me if they cordoned off a section of the airport especially for the day trips.
security will be intense.

So if you was to get a Dam Health same day PCR test on the Thursday, you can use this for your outbound flight, at the stadium (if lucky enough to get a ticket) and then for your return flight back to the UK on Sunday?

So if you was to get a Dam Health same day PCR test on the Thursday, you can use this for your outbound flight, at the stadium (if lucky enough to get a ticket) and then for your return flight back to the UK on Sunday?

thats the way i am understanding the rules and what i will be working with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.