Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Yeah, I feel the same. Been on the CL scheme every year but refused to be blackmailed into paying platinum prices. It's likely going to cost me the chance of a final ticket but at least I know it's proper, long-standing fans in front of me. Nobody is fluking a ticket here. I can live with that.
Glad it’s gone purely on points, with no requirement to go on a day trip.
dont think anyone can complain on missing out on points alone.

Sound that's perfect. Just seen this
b8820c1d8791dffeadb8bab283c3f349.jpg
Thanks for that, I noticed that yesterday on Chelsea’s site, city don’t give a flying fuck that’s become apparent over the last month. The info they passed tonight is only aimed at the one day trippers who have not booked yet. You can get antigen test done at Porto airport think I’ll get mine when we land around 11am on Friday (if I get a ticket that is)

Got bored reading this but a few were asking about COVID tests, not sure if they were answered.

My missus went to a funeral about a month back in Europe. This was the score then.

Fit to fly test taken 72 hours before boarding from approved list. £120.

Before you go you needed a day 2 and day 8 test pre-booked (from approved list) which would be waiting for you when you arrive back and you’ve need to show evidence of on return to UK. £220.*

Another fit to fly test taken in foreign country to get on the plane back taken no more than 72 hours before boarding, I think she paid about £30 in local currency.

* you also had to quarantine for 10 days but could pay for another test after 5 days to get out early, but this bit all looks like it’s changed to a single two day test.

Hope that helps somebody.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.