Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

European away games quite often have name on ticket. I think this will be the case here, as will need check the PCR test result matches ticket holder on way into stadium, and possibly with passport away. European away games other than Germany can be a nightmare with all the checks, frisking, more checks, more frisking, takes ages to get in the ground
No one has ever checked my ticket when I’ve gone into the stadium - as in checked it and asked for corresponding ID. Even in Madrid with their policing. Could be different here.

Yes I am going to use these for the outbound.

I rang them last night and they dont offer the return Day 2 PCR tests , who are people using for this?

Same. I can get to my local one Thursday afternoon. Don't want to risk sending off for outbound.

Regarding the day 2 mate, follow the link on city's instructions, they take you government website and can book one at home for around 60 for where I live, presume similar elsewhere.

No one has ever checked my ticket when I’ve gone into the stadium - as in checked it and asked for corresponding ID. Even in Madrid with their policing. Could be different here.
You didn't go to Madrid last year then?

You didn't go to Madrid last year then?
My ticket got checked going into ground (was legit) but my mates that had a different name on it was not.

I think like most European aways its just about luck on the actual day, heard loads got turned away though at Madrid.

if there’s a game and a situation where they will do all checks needed then it’s this one surely... they will be checking, ticket ID (For Independent) against the name on the required COVID test

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.