Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

So if doing the day trip what day is the earliest you can the PCR test done, Wednesday or Thursday?

To be fair - I ordered my Day 2 one on Monday - it arrived this morning.
I’m going to do the same for the day 2 mate.. I meant I wouldn’t want to risk ordering the PCR that you need to fly waiting for it to come sending it back off waiting for results etc
A delay in Royal Mail or getting your result back could throw a spanner in the works

This may have been mentioned earlier but my issue is with the posting of tickets to independent travellers, if I am lucky I can buy my ticket tomorrow afternoon, but I’m flying out on Sunday, missed out on the ballot for Everton, so no point in hanging around in Blighty when I could be sunning myself in the algarve.

I stupidly assumed that after queuing for ages in Paris and Madrid collection on site would be no issue.. but hey ho..

So if I can’t berate the ticket office into collection at the ground, what are the options

My son will probably take up the Sheik’s kind offer, he could bring my ticket over, but could he escape the fan zone bubble , could he slip the ticket through the railings, could he bravely make a bid for freedom, or should we arrange a brush past at arrivals.

Or should I appeal to a brave and trusted bluemooner travelling later in the week to smuggle the ticket to Porto, whereupon an exchange could take place involving pregos and Bock....
Hi mate.

My family and I fly to the Algarve next Thursday. I could meet you in the Algarve.

My son and I are catching the train to Porto from Albufeira at 723am on match day.

Happy to help and confirm everything beforehand if you have no joy elsewhere.

Can chat via WhatsApp if it helps.

PM me.

Seen a few people say they'll do the outbound flight on the official day trip if they have to (to secure a ticket), and then fuck it off and come back on their original independent flights.

Just be warned that most airlines will void your ticket if you booked a return flight and didn't use the first leg (i.e. MAN-OPO).

This only applies if your outbound and inbound flights are on the same booking. If you booked them as two individual single flights, you'll be ok.

Just something to double check before you finalise your plans.

So if doing the day trip what day is the earliest you can the PCR test done, Wednesday or Thursday?

This is what is on Citys web site

"Proof of negative PCR COVID-19 tests taken in the UK from 1pm onwards on Thursday 27th May can be used for entry into Portugal, the stadium and return travel back to England for supporters on the Club’s official day trip travel package."

So I am intending to get a PCR Fit to Fly test on Thursday afternoon. I believe that covers me completely except for the PCR Return Day 2 test when back in the UK

Hi mate.

My family and I fly to the Algarve next Thursday. I could meet you in the Algarve.

My son and I are catching the train to Porto from Albufeira at 723am on match day.

Happy to help and confirm everything beforehand if you have no joy elsewhere.

Can chat via WhatsApp if it helps.

PM me.
Sounds great thanks, I’ll PM...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.