Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I’ve been told that tickets are available at any price, ie 5800 at the cheapest or any variation of 5800, so shouldn’t be a scenario of you’ve only got the choice of the most expensive.

Yeah, I feel the same. Been on the CL scheme every year but refused to be blackmailed into paying platinum prices. It's likely going to cost me the chance of a final ticket but at least I know it's proper, long-standing fans in front of me. Nobody is fluking a ticket here. I can live with that.
Nobody is fluking. But tickets are being sent by post if you aren’t going on the day trip aren’t they? Open to abuse.

It would be nice for there to be a seating plan so you can choose where you going to sit for £525 tickets and what 3 course meal you going to get in pescatarian

This is what is on Citys web site

"Proof of negative PCR COVID-19 tests taken in the UK from 1pm onwards on Thursday 27th May can be used for entry into Portugal, the stadium and return travel back to England for supporters on the Club’s official day trip travel package."

So I am intending to get a PCR Fit to Fly test on Thursday afternoon. I believe that covers me completely except for the PCR Return Day 2 test when back in the UK
Cheers, just worried that taking the test at that time the result may not be back in time for the flight leaving. I've looked at a place in city centre which is £149 but 48 hours.

I’ve not seen an in clinic one for less than £99 (same day) but now I know I can get my ticket at 9am tomorrow I’m going to book all the tests for the missus and I tomorrow morning. Yep LFT for match and return makes sense. I’ve seen the airport does them €30 I believe so seems about going rate over there. Best I saw for the day 2 test I thought was £45 but again will be checking in detail this morning
LFT?

You need PCR to fly out. If within 72 hrs that covers entry to the ground and coming back.

Seen a few people say they'll do the outbound flight on the official day trip if they have to (to secure a ticket), and then fuck it off and come back on their original independent flights.

Just be warned that most airlines will void your ticket if you booked a return flight and didn't use the first leg (i.e. MAN-OPO).

This only applies if your outbound and inbound flights are on the same booking. If you booked them as two individual single flights, you'll be ok.

Just something to double check before you finalise your plans.
Also, unless someone is taking your baggage ahead for you then you might get a few questions about the size/contents of your bag for a day trip, guess they’ll have to travel light!!

I wonder if City would refund your match tkt if you had a positive bastard covid test before travel.
And would Spike refund if you couldn't go on his trip?
Pretty sure it says in the details ‘non refundable’.. suggesting they expect this will happen to some fans

Nobody is fluking. But tickets are being sent by post if you aren’t going on the day trip aren’t they? Open to abuse.
European away games quite often have name on ticket. I think this will be the case here, as will need check the PCR test result matches ticket holder on way into stadium, and possibly with passport away. European away games other than Germany can be a nightmare with all the checks, frisking, more checks, more frisking, takes ages to get in the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.