Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Payment error help.

Hey guys, before I ring supporter services has anyone come across payment error when trying to get the tickets this morning?

I've tried two cards and keep getting error.

Did the same for Everton- although when I went to add a card separately it worked. This time that isn't working. Anyone know if a fix or is it worth calling City directly?

A quick question. The website says Covid PCR text to go out and then book a Covid text within 2 days of return. It doesn’t note that return text as being a PCR test, but is it?

Yes I am going to use these for the outbound.

I rang them last night and they dont offer the return Day 2 PCR tests , who are people using for this?

I am using eurofins. The at home PCR test. £44.90. I ordered it and it arrived two days later.

Payment error help.

Hey guys, before I ring supporter services has anyone come across payment error when trying to get the tickets this morning?

I've tried two cards and keep getting error.

Did the same for Everton- although when I went to add a card separately it worked. This time that isn't working. Anyone know if a fix or is it worth calling City directly?
Try a laptop rather than phone, dunno why but known others have a problem due to device used in the past.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.