Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Don’t know about anybody else, but this is so fukin stressful,no sooner have you achieved one requirement up pops 5 more, my problem list is now
1. Will the ticket office send my ticket before Thursday night

2. will I pass the pre flight PCR

3. if I do will I get my certificate and printed before eo thursday

4. will the fukin barrier at T1 car park recognise my no plate and open

5. I have no mobile phone, will iPad work to fill in the Online location form once I check in

6. assuming plane takes off and more importantly lands will I find my digs

7. once their need to sort out antigen test and printed cert to get in ground and fly home

8. find supermarket to fill room with booze as a safety net

9. Saturday....... shorts or long pants....full dose of Imodium....sun block on my slightly balding head...make sure avoid being kettled by Portuguese coppers into fan zone,

10. Do a reccy on where my digs are from the ground try and build mental map on how the fuck I will find them after game

Then I will be the able to actually start fretting about the fukin reason we are doing all this...remind me why are we doing all this

BEWARE OF USING RANDOX FOR PCR-TESTS

Ahead of our flight out at 11am, May 28th, I placed my order for 3 PCR kits totalling £720.00 less discount code, therefore £360.00.

The order was placed late Monday night (17th) and were dispatched by Randox using TNT Fedex, also providing a tracking number.

These arrived Wednesday 19th, but, the package was incomplete, as it only contained the PCR tests called Day 2 (for when we return).

After joining a call queue for an hour, and explaining the issue, Randox admitted their error and vowed to rectify this.

I today rang Randox (another 60 minute queue call) to ask the whereabouts of the “missing” packs, and was told, that they’re in the system.

Now, considering that I need to drive to a Randox Dropbox on Monday before 5pm, to ensure we get our results back before we leave for the airport on Thursday morning, I asked them to confirm the tracking number, only to be told it is the same as the one previous.

A quick check online on the TNT/FedEx website revealed what I suspected, that the parcel had been delivered on Wednesday May 19th. I queried this with Randox and was told “if you don’t receive the package (that they couldn’t categorically confirm had been sent, or, perhaps more importantly, what it actually contained) by Saturday at 2pm, then I must call back (and join yet another call queue), and told to ask for a specific supervisor.

I then decided to check with TNT/FedEx to clarify what Randox had told me. They said that this would never happen, however, they could check my postcode to establish if there was anything due to be dispatched to me in the next 24 hours. There wasn’t.

Another call back to Randox (another 45 minute call queue) to explain all of the above and to simply plead with them to send me the necessary pre-travel kit as time really is now pressing, only to be told that all of the information described will be e-mailed to supervisor/manager/dispatch, and someone will ring you back.

No indication of timeline can be given as “they are all very busy”. I am therefore left in limbo as the only test I have presently is to be completed on my return, and, whist I suspect that the contents of the securely fixed box are identical, there is no rhyme or reason for them to recognise this as a pre-travel test and the necessity of issuing the necessary code I require to depart with EasyJet on Thursday.

If you’ve not booked a test yet, don’t risk Randox, as I have not yet even considered the possibility of them failing me by providing timely results before I depart given the rigmarole thus far.

I need a pint ……

When you go to book the Blindspot tests for fit to fly it says ‘this test is only applicable for LEAVING the uk. You will need to take another test in your destination country before returning’

this isn’t the case for the day trip is it?

No, I agree. The club might have just about got this right, albeit over an unnecessarily long time period. The last hour or so has not been good for those of us not eligible today.

It feels a bit like election night when you're waiting for results to come in, hoping forlornly that the party you voted for can get a majority.
Yes maybe a few hundred left for whatever they drop it down to at best , surely if only 1180 left now , one more band lower than 14500 or 2 at the most with everyone scrambling for the last 50 tickets if it drips to 13500 and then 12500

Don’t know about anybody else, but this is so fukin stressful,no sooner have you achieved one requirement up pops 5 more, my problem list is now
1. Will the ticket office send my ticket before Thursday night

2. will I pass the pre flight PCR

3. if I do will I get my certificate and printed before eo thursday

4. will the fukin barrier at T1 car park recognise my no plate and open

5. I have no mobile phone, will iPad work to fill in the Online location form once I check in

6. assuming plane takes off and more importantly lands will I find my digs

7. once their need to sort out antigen test and printed cert to get in ground and fly home

8. find supermarket to fill room with booze as a safety net

9. Saturday....... shorts or long pants....full dose of Imodium....sun block on my slightly balding head...make sure avoid being kettled by Portuguese coppers into fan zone,

10. Do a reccy on where my digs are from the ground try and build mental map on how the fuck I will find them after game

Then I will be the able to actually start fretting about the fukin reason we are doing all this...remind me why are we doing all this

9. Do not take more than 2 immodium. I took 4 on the coach back from hamburg. Genuinely thought I might die.

When you go to book the Blindspot tests for fit to fly it says ‘this test is only applicable for LEAVING the uk. You will need to take another test in your destination country before returning’

this isn’t the case for the day trip is it?
Correct, they will probably be assuming that you will be there longer than the 3 days allowed for using the outbound test for the return

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.