Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I'm just thinking that as the points required gets lower, the higher the number of eligible fans in each window? The proportions of those wanting a ticket may or may not change but the actual numbers will. You got one yet ?
I got mine yesterday but some mates are still waiting. Tricky balance to guess right, but whilst there may be more people in each bracket as you go down (not sure that is actually the case on the CL Scheme but no one knows), the likelihood of people paying £515 plus testing costs goes down in my opinion.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
I did the same once, genuinely thought I might never shit again, which was just what I wanted tbh
Mate of mine did this too on a caravan holiday. By the time he got off the bog my other mate and me had managed to drink everything in the caravan and were both comatose it was about 8:30 in the evening - he swore at us a lot the next day

That sound horrible.
I wonder why Ryanair chose to partner with them given they have such poor customer service............

seriously though, fingers crossed for you.

Their testing is in Ireland. Just as a point of reference I used them for my day 2 & 8 tests in self isolation. Received results next day after dropping in drop box.

How do you know, are you just going off seats that can be selected off the stadium map you can see in your account?
Ye, they maybe holding some back but doubtful as there are no £60 left and it would be a pisser if somebody's just paid £150 the all of a sudden £60 seats are back.

Ye, they maybe holding some back but doubtful as there are no £60 left and it would be a pisser if somebody's just paid £150 the all of a sudden £60 seats are back.
They might be holding some back, my mate who has Superbia hasn't been contacted yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.