Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Are the restricted view on the website yet?
Think it's down to 575 tickets - trying to see if the restricted view bumps it up

Thanks Colin. The solution in my case was for Supporter Services to cancel my ticket (briefly) and to rebook the same ticket with travel. It took quite a while but I got sorted eventually. I saw another poster on here needed the same solution

Mark who was helping me in Supporter Services was helpful but I sensed they were a bit shell shocked with the amount of queries to resolve.

In case it helps, I rang them at 7.59am this morning but it was probably a few seconds after 8am when I got through the automated message. That landed me in 13th place in the queue and I got through to Supporter Services 30 minutes later (probably 3 hours queueing in total)

FWIW I’ve got a mate who was still trying to get through this afternoon after being cut off 3 times, including managing to get to 2nd and 1st in the queue in his first two attempts.
I had the same issue yesterday where I had to ring supporter services and they rebooked it after 90 mins on hold.

ive mentioned this a few times but if you have to do this be prepared to have a second lot of money taken from your account as they have to cancel your booking then rebook it straight away but obviously the refund doesn’t credit straight away. My refund took about 24 hours to appear in my account

I am absolutely disgusted with the so called Supporter Service.
I am now on my 3rd attempt to speak to somebody.
So far , I’ve been on phone nearly 4 hours
Twice I have got to be the next one answered BUT NO, it’s been cut off both times.
Need to ask why my flight details have not appeared yet my match ticket have.
I have also Tweeted SS twice but no answers.
I can’t remember having problems with SS before in 47 years
I’m nearly at the end of my tether
use the chat feature in the ticket purchasing section of the website. Instant response and very helpful.

Think the fact they have only gone down to 11k is information in itself. At 10360 I'm not hopeful. TBF I never was and its only being on here this aft which lifted my expectations, doh.
I'm similar after thinking I had 12k, quite a surprise as I was sure I had more. Had my first ST in 1976 but had a small break due to work. Current ST started in 89, went to nearly all the away games in lower leagues plus cups and as many top tier away games as possible. Been on all the cup schemes since inception and have missed just 2 games at the Etihad since it opened. Gutted I'm going to miss out unless there's a minor miracle, resigned to the fact now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.