Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Did you buy your ticket at around 3pm yesterday when the system was playing up? A number of Blues’ travel bookings were unsuccessful around this time including my own. I was on the phone for over 3 hours including queuing and having Supporter Services sort the issue.

The default situation should have been that you got travel with a ticket but the changes to the ticketing were put together in a rush.
It was a lot earlier as revived ticket booking confirmation at 11.21 am Thursday
I’m in contact with Sportsworld at the moment via email and they are been very helpful. Unfortunately they can’t do a lot as they haven’t received any flight request for me.

I am just under 12k so the banding hasn't helped my chances.
Anyone like to put a % chance I have of getting one tomorrow at 1pm?

I am just under 12k so the banding hasn't helped my chances.
Anyone like to put a % chance I have of getting one tomorrow at 1pm?
25%.

We're back to 1,000-1,500-point jumps which, to me, says they just want the job done now in the quickest time possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.