Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

If anybody is interested Ryanair have just (in the last couple of hours) announced a direct flight on Sat 29 May to Porto from Edinburgh - literally empty plane at present - leaves 11am and gets in at 1340. The way things are going - just time to get there and fly back to Wembley. But because it is just announced it is cheap. F++k knows how to get back - fathom that out later
Decent shout this. Just planning a possible route that takes in this flight. Only trouble is that if the flight gets cancelled for some reason, there's nowhere to go on it.

What do you think Spike’s or the official club flights would be if it was Porto? Surely they wouldn’t be much more than in the region of £300/400? Assuming it was a same day in and out.
Maybe a bit more for this one. I'm just looking at routes that are a bit leftfield and while it would be an adventure, only one leg needs to go tits up and I'd be missing the final, whereas Spike's trips tend to take most of the hassle out of it.

I’ve been looking too
Reserved flights with KLM might have to ring them
Fucking stressful this !!! On the verge of winning the league and I don’t give a shite!!
How far have we come !!!!
Tried calling KLM but can't get through. Let me know if you have any luck!

Porto according to Sport Options:

UPDATE: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2021, 29 MAY 2021.

We understand that this game will now be in Porto (Still to be confirmed).

We can confirm that we will be offering trips to this game.

So that you are ready to book we hope that the following information is helpful so that you can have all details ready for those in your party.

All bookings will be online only.​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.