Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What’s that based on? The gov website only or have you spoken to someone because I have now received mixed messages from the airline themselves
Forget the airline they are irrelevant.

Government advice is clear

All other countries will remain on the amber list. Passengers who have visited or transited through an amber country will be required to fill in the passenger locator form, provide a valid notification of a negative test result prior to travel, quarantine at home for 10 days, and take a test on day 2 and day 8 after arrival. Passengers will also have the option to opt into Test to Release at day 5

Someone said earlier that airlines would cancel tickets if you took the day trip out and came back on your own trip. That is usually the case with major scheduled airlines but not charter. Also dosent apply to Ryanair or EasyJet where you are ticketed separately for each leg.

Dam health looking like cowboys. No one answers their helpline.

i rang them last night about 9:30, they asnwered and were very helpful. I have checked details for my test next Thursday which I will book later after booking a match ticket. they also confirmed they cant do the return PCR test

European away games quite often have name on ticket. I think this will be the case here, as will need check the PCR test result matches ticket holder on way into stadium, and possibly with passport away. European away games other than Germany can be a nightmare with all the checks, frisking, more checks, more frisking, takes ages to get in the ground

Hasn’t it been established you don’t need a PCR test to get in, just a lat flow? Going to be practically impossible for those flying on Friday morning to get a PCR test.

There certainly will be for those buying their tickets first. Just depends if there is a set number that they will insist go on the day trip and I would imagine it would then kick in when numbers reach that stage. For example if 4000 of the 6000 have to be on the day trip, once 2000 have chosen the independent travel option, the system may well remove the choice.

Of course there might not be any limitations and the club have just said the majority should use the day trip in order to placate UEFA/Portuguese authorities.
Why would that matter ?
The good sheikh is paying for it

if his last free plane is only half full ,does it matter?
He is not running it for profit!

What’s that based on? The gov website only or have you spoken to someone because I have now received mixed messages from the airline themselves
You 100% will need to isolate if going via Amsterdam the government also made it clear yesterday they have started checking people are isolating. They have the ability to check 10k a day apparently. As you have 2 separate flights how long have you left between them.

Been unable to find an answer to this, so wondering if anyone on here can help.

I’ve got a pcr test booked for Tuesday 1st at Wilmslow hospital for an op on the Friday.

Would I be able to use this as my “day 2” test, and what proof would I need to show it’s booked?

Why would that matter ?
The good sheikh is paying for it

if his last free plane is only half full ,does it matter?
He is not running it for profit!

I don't think I ever said anything regarding it being paid for or half full planes. It just depends if City have had limits imposed on them regarding how many have to travel on the day trip.

I guess we'll find out sometime later tomorrow if people are still able to choose between independent travel and day trip or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.