Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Cheers...jeez lots of steps in that process to keep up with. I'm pretty sure most of that is not explained on the club website
Total minefield. Thankfully flights are paid for and sorted and this is the only real stress to get my head around
I can't see anywhere how long the pre departure test results take to come back.
Same day results. Some on here have called to check and I think that's why they say drop off before 10am Fri to get the results in time

These guys are based at the airport £60 for testing onsite and guaranteed results in 24hrs. Seem decent. They are sending me reminders already.
I did my antibody test with these guys in Liverpool earlier in the year. They were absolutely brilliant. Different test, I know, but I had the results on my phone before I got back to Warrington.

Wow surprised to see Chelsea haven't sold out at season ticket level and are now selling to members, starting to wonder if I've misjudged the appetite for our own support too!?

Total minefield. Thankfully flights are paid for and sorted and this is the only real stress to get my head around

Same day results. Some on here have called to check and I think that's why they say drop off before 10am Fri to get the results in time
If you're on one of spikes planes mate and it's the same one as the hob Nob gang your stress levels will treble coz it will struggle to get off the ground(☉。☉)!

Wow surprised to see Chelsea haven't sold out at season ticket level and are now selling to members, starting to wonder if I've misjudged the appetite for our own support too!?
I'm sure they said they'd sold out yesterday.... a bit odd.

It looks like they sold out of independent tickets to loyalty points fairly quickly, but they are allowing applications for club travel and tickets by 1pm today, not clear whether it will sell out to season ticket holders or whether members will get a chance.

It does though point to the fact that each club does have a set number of tickets only available to those who book club travel.

It looks like they sold out of independent tickets to loyalty points fairly quickly, but they are allowing applications for club travel and tickets by 1pm today, not clear whether it will sell out to season ticket holders or whether members will get a chance.

It does though point to the fact that each club does have a set number of tickets only available to those who book club travel.
Or they're just trying to fill the planes they've booked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.