Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

From tracking past few hours, I'm guessing circa 400 tickets will be left this evening, all in the higher price category. so may go down to 13,500 if people prepared to pay those £386 prices.

like I say just a guess, but we'll see what happens. good luck everybody

Gonna be interesting to see how the rest of today goes. They could sell out or the prices could really put people off.
Yes. If 900+ are in the top two categories then they might take some shifting. It would indicate to me that very few of those have yet shifted. There were about 70-75 of the £515 that disappeared this morning (presumably corporate). But £154 to £386 is a big jump and may understandably deter people.

Question for anyone who booked on the official trip... What happened next? I've got the confirmation email saying I've booked that trip, but nothing has been sent about flights (so I can't book my day two test yet). I presume they email about it?
I got the confirmation at just before 7pm last night after booking tickets yesterday morning/afternoon. Most seemed to get their flight details at around the same time. All flights go out on the morning of the game and return early hours of Sunday morning. They state to have everyone back by late morning I think on Sunday. That's why they are pushing PCRs to be taken from 1pm Thursday to cover the entire trip. Upto you if you wait on that confirmation of flights which will probably be tonight or book PCRs now. Day 2 test with most comapnies seems to be sent out to your address to do within 2 days of your return which you then post off. You just need the code of that test to add to your UK locator form for the return journey.

Cheers robsta but to be honest I couldn’t cope with trying to contact supporter devices again. I doubt I’d get me easy jet fare back, accommodation was £90 for 2 nights, I will have a more relaxed trip and meet up with 4 old mates. Would rather spend the £400 than try and ring out Supporter Disservice’s team again
I think you’ll have a better time as well.
couple of nights in Porto will make the whole trip a bit more relaxing.

Just booked my ticket. Some £154 left but not many. I think the final thousand will be a hard sell. Would probably have bought a £350 ticket but not £515. Will be surprised if we sell all of them.

I'm sitting on my points waiting for my son to qualify at 5pm. I'm thinking of going in on my account to select 2 tickets just before 5pm knowing that I will need to switch one of them to his account to complete the order (when he becomes active at 5pm). Has anyone already done similar and did it work?
How long is allocated to complete the transaction?
@Macca68 I did exactly that yesterday and yes it worked for me. Think it's 10 mins to complete trans but not 100% on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.