Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Just for clarity on your return from Porto to the UK, copied the statement below off the government website

—————————————————————————————

You cannot take an NHS test abroad with you to use on yourself before you return.

I feel your pain
Can’t speak to anyone to find out if I have a flight or not !
Log in to your City account check under Tickets and - there should be two entries - one for the ticket and one for the travel - mine didn't so had to phone yesterday (around 7pm) they said travel was not on so they sorted it. I got my email from Sports World about 4ish today.

1621612332121.png

Chelsea fans at Heysel like this Twitter post
Last time we played there they had two security cordons to get through. One on the outer circle and then one to get into the stadium. There were police everywhere. Mind you that was a 50,000 plus crowd so it will be different this time. There is a bridge near that shopping centre though (some sort of access road) which looks potentially good to get a view from.

I'm beginning to worry this sportsworld mob couldn't arrange a piss up in a brewery

Keep getting different e-mails off them with different info. I appear to be booked on two flights

This taken just now - about 890 left just before 5pm window

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-165635_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210521-165635_Chrome.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 38
i am trying to arrange the Day-2 PCR test kit for when I return on Sunday and several sites are showing out of stock. has anyone recently ordered one? if so can you post a link ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.