Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Wow I may have a chance at 13400 For the 500 tickets
What worries me Is if I don’t get one this year I never will if/when we sign a top line striker and after this ticket ballot there won’t be a fan amongst us who doesn’t subscribe to Champs ballot
So not certain I would get one in a full stadium
It will be what it is either just miss out or just sneak in
Good luck those that have one good luck those that wnat one

Afternoon all,

Me, my old man & a mate have booked tickets today but were not on the club trip. I know its unlikely but does anyone know if we will need to be in stadium early etc.. Can see it being a right ball ache.

Thanks in advance!

Log in to your City account check under Tickets and - there should be two entries - one for the ticket and one for the travel - mine didn't so had to phone yesterday (around 7pm) they said travel was not on so they sorted it. I got my email from Sports World about 4ish today.

View attachment 17446
Thanks I have checked that and no flight shown
I will ring them again. I was on this morning for 1hr and half. Got first place and was cut off with a Goodbye

Afternoon all,

Me, my old man & a mate have booked tickets today but were not on the club trip. I know its unlikely but does anyone know if we will need to be in stadium early etc.. Can see it being a right ball ache.

Thanks in advance!
With any Euro aways I'd always recommend getting in the ground as soon as possible.

As an absolute minimum, aim to be in your seat an hour before kick off.

The stewards abroad are usually so overzealous with English fans. Fans are usually on the piss all day and you end up with a scrum trying to get in with 45 minutes to go.

I learnt the hard way at Barcelona a few years ago, took me about an hour to get in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.