Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone ordered from Blindspot and not had email confirmation. I be been on to them for a day and a half and they say they are sorting it but beginning to panic. Leave on Weds so need tests to be sent off by Mon
I haven’t either. Phoned them before only spoke to a receptionist. No help. Moneys gone out of my account

Anyone ordered from Blindspot and not had email confirmation. I be been on to them for a day and a half and they say they are sorting it but beginning to panic. Leave on Weds so need tests to be sent off by Mon
Ordered after getting ticket at 1 this afternoon & confirmation email came through very shortly afterwards (in spam). Had phoned and spoken to Lauren prior to ordering aswell to ask a couple of questions. She was really nice and said to phone & ask for her if I had any other questions.

There’s loads of tickets in the city end on them football sites £2,500 and upwards the fuckers who have done this need sorting out and banning. Can’t the club request information about who has sold these they are supposed to be non transferable and people are blatantly profiteering have no intention of going to the game bastards
According to ViaGoGo tickets at these high profile events at such inflated prices rarely sell. I guess the people selling them are chances, once they've got a customer willing to pay and a card payment then they try to get one. If they can't they just refund the money or scarper.

We'll never know the truth.

The club could easily try buying them and then trace them back.

However I understand that even if you are Corporate you can only get a ticket for this match if you have a current City card of some sort from last season. The Chelsea website is very clear about this for their business customers.

Your name goes on the ticket regardless and cannot be changed.

With the flights, the handing out of tickets, passport control, transfers, entry etc there will be so many checks, you will get stopped at some point for this game if the ticket is not in your name, and it'll be game over.

Bypassing Covid tests, well that's probably a lot easier.

So people on club day trip, using Blindspot, will you be doing your test Thursday and dropping it off on Friday morning to cover the full trip?

On for mine tomorrow at 11 fingers crossed. I Presume you can also book for your named required points on hand mate if he a designated friend on your account. Sorry if this question has been previously asked and responded to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.