Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Anyone travelling independently a few days before the final had any info on how they're going to get hold of their tickets?
Royal Mail supposedly. Supposed to be going on Wednesday - no tickets today thus far so desperately hoping for tomorrow. Otherwise it will be an email to Lisa Eaton to arrange replacements to collect out there I'd have thought.

Have UEFA changed the day of sale ? I could have sworn it was supposed to be today but Update page says it's tomorow. Maybe all the stress has got to me and it was always 25th.

If they don't serve beer literally no one will stay there. They'll serve beer I'm sure.
I hope so.
the real worst case would be a secure bubble, where you can’t leave, and no beer.
Really hope that's not the case but it is a distinct possibility.

Is everyone planning on taking their passport to the game? I was just gonna take my driving license cos I'll end up losing my passport after a day on the super bocks
Passport number will be printed on the ticket so you'll need your passport with you.

Is there a specific link where you have to register in advance for your interest in tickets as I can't seem to find one? Have already a login etc for the UEFA website but wasn't sure is there is an additional link to go to at this stage? Thanks
Only this link - https://support.tickets-uclfinal.ue...pdate-on-the-UEFA-Champions-League-Final-2021

Are you going to Porto on match day anyway?
My son and I (plus, I suspect a few others) are on the 723am train from Albufeira.

Flying out Thursday from T1 - just wondering if anyone knows if the bars are open? Been a while since Airport beers!!

No-one knows.
Can see them wanting it dry to make organising 3k+ fans easier.
BUT cant see 3k+ fans being overly happy with no beer.
can see it either way.
not very helpful I know.
Dont know if its booze free but spoke to Danny Jackson from City Square and he said him and Wingman were doing the entertainment in the fan park and we are free to come & go as we please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.