Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Howcome yous went into the ballot? 20k city fans if we get there surely yous have a good chance of getting one
I don’t think it will drop down to my points mate…I got lucky last year and bought a ticket for slightly over cost for the Porto final. Hopefully get lucky this year too

Lets get to the final first then we can worry!
Exactly I have the faith we will get there but football is a funny old game as we all know.
Hope all you lads booking hotels planes and trains have an option to cancel.
I won't be thinking about anything until 10.30 Wednesday night.
The asylum seekers make it here on dinghys what's it like rowing the other way?

It shouldn't need hundreds of planes to be fair. I'm guessing 300 to each plane and as some have already booked travel, maybe more like 40 or 50 would be needed? That's still a lot but United and Chelsea must've chartered at least that many each in 2008 for the final in Moscow. Celtic managed to get something like 80,000 fans to Seville in 2003 for their UEFA Cup Final. If airport capacity is an issue then there's also Paris Orly airport and Beauvais at a push. I'm not sure it's that insurmountable a problem as long as the club has done enough legwork in terms of exploring options, etc.
Quick check of Wiki says 25k UK fans went from the UK to that and there were 110 chartered planes. I think its more like 180-200 per plane but accept your point. Obviously a bigger proportion will make their own way to this one, but in the next 6 hours the options of getting there yourself is either not going to exist or is going to be cost prohibitive. Eurostar has already sold out, I suspect the ferries will be next. Liverpools travel partner also has a 24 hour head start on confirming charter planes as well.

There will be charters available obviously, but expecting it to be very expensive in part due to plane availability and lack of remaining cheap alternatives.

Sidenote, if it is City v Liverpool, I'd expect the charters to go to and from different airports for security reasons eg - LPL to BVA and MAN to ORL. Dont think CDG would have the capacity anyway.

Also unsuccessful here - reckon they'll be another ballot though. They'll be 2 sets of fans who won't take their successful ballot application uptake in the next 30 hours. I only got mine thru UEFA ballot last year 4 days before the match.

Also unsuccessful here - reckon they'll be another ballot though. They'll be 2 sets of fans who won't take their successful ballot application uptake in the next 30 hours. I only got mine thru UEFA ballot last year 4 days before the match.
It is possible you get offered a higher category, loads of English/UK buying to sell on though. Fortunes were made in 2019.

how easy/hard do we think it’ll be to get them through the club providing we go through?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.