Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

All this shit that is happening now is down to the dicks at UEFA!! The game should have taken place at Wembley full stop. We had to jump through hoops at great expense just to get there. None of this would be happening now if the game was over here.

The missus has just told me that 3 Chelsea flight have been told to self isolate. I think by the time this all plays out most of the official flights from both clubs will have had to self isolate.

This is my day 4. I've had no word from them whatsoever. I paid the £56. They sent me a code to use on the inbound flight (which worked) but no sign of the kit I paid for. I'm going to try and get my money back through my bank and I'll certainly complain to trading standards. I'll wait to see if anyone gets in touch from the authorities, but I doubt it. Keep your head down and try and get a refund is my advice.

I didn't get mine before I left for Porto last week, then I got TWO delivered when I got back!

Anybody on Flight 5 that has not had anything from NHS test and trace yet and nothing on their app ?

I’ve had text, email, 2 phone calls late yesterday and a 3rd call at 9am today. Still had nothing on my app.

Considering there must have been about 300 on that flight I would have expected more saying they’ve been contacted- appreciate they won’t all come on BM.
I’ve had the full works same as you. Text, email and phone calls both yesterday and today.

Same. And I think it was also @Uwe's Grandad that said they'd heard nothing either. Royal Mail tracking shows it as received, so hopefully sometime today we'll have the results.

Emailed them for an update last night but they've not got back to me.
Yes , still the same here. Rang Alpha and they said ring Blindspot, The woman at Blindspot took my Name and email but heard nothing since

Same here, due to go away (UK) at the weekend so would like to know where I stand.
Phone them up 01925 255450. I emailed them and (after I'd already phoned and got my results) got an email back saying "phone Blindspot" which has been their standard response throughout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.