Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Anyone know of anybody on flight 15 being positive? I’ve heard nothing about self isolating yet
Someone on here yesterday said they were flight 15 and had contact form T&T telling them to isolate. Not that they’d tested positive themselves. There may have been more saying it after that but most talk was Flight 5 at the time.

Someone on here yesterday said they were flight 15 and had contact form T&T telling them to isolate. Not that they’d tested positive themselves. There may have been more saying it after that but most talk was Flight 5 at the time.
That’s me. Had the message via the App yesterday saying isolate due to close contact. Still waiting for my 2 day test but isolating regardless

Phone them up 01925 255450. I emailed them and (after I'd already phoned and got my results) got an email back saying "phone Blindspot" which has been their standard response throughout.
I’ve been in touch with blindspot and alpha labs

both seem to think it’s the other who I need to speak to

as far as I’m concerned I’ve done everything that was required of me so I’m not really arsed anymore

This might be a daft question, but when you're told to isolate, do they tell you where the close contact took place? I.e. Flight/Hotel/Boozer?

Flew independently weds to sunday both Ryanair flights. The return was the 9.00am out of Porto that was delayed an hour. Just had track and trace text and email to self isolate along with the other 3 from our group who went.
Fucking hell - so that's now 4 flights out of 16 on the day trips and one independent flight. Where's this going to end?

I have just had 2 calls on my mobile phone and it said 'No Caller ID'. both times it only rang for about a second and I di not get a chance to answer it. Anyone that has had the call from Test and Trace confirm what number they received the calls from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.