Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Yep. Border Force can’t cope with the volumes and the politicians have been seriously shocked how many people are happy to travel even to amber countries hence the panicking and trying to convince people not to travel. Papering over the cracks of incompetence
If they were to be honest and tell us that they need to close the border because of mutant strains of variants they would have to admit how they royally fucked up with allowing tens of thousands in from India without any proper checks in early April causing this latest surge in cases. So now we're hearing don't even travel to green unless it's essential, don't travel to amber unless your life depends on it and if you travel to red, don't come back.

I'm still waiting to hear from test and trace after getting my positive result on Wednesday. I've done contact tracing myself, and everyone I've come into contact with since getting home, including my other half, have had a negative PCR test. However as far as I'm aware, anyone I came into contact with on the plane will still be going about their business.
Hi mocking what flights were you on out of interest?

Anyone else feel we’re being mugged off with all this? Wembley April test event free test before and after, Liverpool rave test event free test, several other test events around the country free testing around 65000 people tested in all events, not heard of a single bit of feedback or results from any of them never mind anyone having to isolate. Now all this where large costs are involved every man and his dog is getting house arrest notices.
Seems 15 people out of 58000 were positive which seems totally disproportionate with the numbers here.
Id also imagine that if one person tested positive at the rave they weren't making all 6000 isolate so seems no consistency i what they are doing Screenshot_20210604_141434_com.android.chrome.jpg

We were on Ryanair flight out 9 am on Sunday morning and we been told to isolate as someone on the plane tested positive,costing me a fckin fortune this trip

No, you don't have to pay for NHS tests. You don't even have to go to a test centre. Order online, comes next day, take test post it back and result day after. To be fair NHS testing has been a better service that all the companies that charged us for pre-flight and Day 2 tests.
The word ‘swizz’ comes to mind with some of these non-NHS test providers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.