Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Is this the first such message for flight 5? If not it begs the question why it takes them so fucking long to drip feed the test results for a plane, are City’s ticket office doing their emails? It’s like waiting for the Everton ticket ballot
No not at all. This is where it all started with Flight 5 on Wednesday afternoon. Just shows how crap the system is and I am sure there will still be others from our flight walking around blissfully unaware. Was a large plane - probably about 300 on it.

Seems it's different rules if you're in government. Anyone negative who's been told to self isolate should fuck it off
I have the house arrest notice too from Kippax flight 5 despite 3 negative tests in less than a week. I have lost all faith and just feel we are having the piss taken out of us with all this be a hero at home guff.. Especially when you consider hundreds of flights have landed from India and surprise surprise the Indian variant is gaining a foothold. This seems purely political to help set up a trade deal and nothing to do with following the science which is the government s normal get out of jail card. Totally pissed off with it

No not at all. This is where it all started with Flight 5 on Wednesday afternoon. Just shows how crap the system is and I am sure there will still be others from our flight walking around blissfully unaware. Was a large plane - probably about 300 on it.
You’d think their system was automated, but it’s like their doing it one every 15 minutes, poor show

I've a missed call looks like from abroad. I never get them.

+07383313212

Not called it in case a scam, anyone else had missed calls like this?

I've a missed call looks like from abroad. I never get them.

+07383313212

Not called it in case a scam, anyone else had missed calls like this?
That's not Test & Trace - the number for contact tracing is 0300 013 5000

I think people will just start giving out dodgy contact details now
That’s exactly what I’ll be doing from now on. Had both doses of vaccine, 3 tests that all came back negative but I’ve still got to isolate.
what’s the point in the vaccines and tests if you still have to remove yourself from society because you might have been near someone who is positive?

I have the house arrest notice too from Kippax flight 5 despite 3 negative tests in less than a week. I have lost all faith and just feel we are having the piss taken out of us with all this be a hero at home guff.. Especially when you consider hundreds of flights have landed from India and surprise surprise the Indian variant is gaining a foothold. This seems purely political to help set up a trade deal and nothing to do with following the science which is the government s normal get out of jail card. Totally pissed off with it
Had quite a few mates on that one some have got house arrest notices, while others sat next to them haven't. One even said he got his when he got the phone call he told the girl he had a PCR test Thursday, a test in Portugal Sunday, a two day PCR test over here and a flow test all negative, allegedly she said you'll be ok then don't need to isolate. Seems a complete balls up doe's this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.