Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

exactly the same. I ordered the kit 10 days before I needed it and chased them several times yet it arrived Wednesday lunchtime. my guess is they took orders for kits they didnt have and were awaiting stock.

posted in priority mailbox Wed evening, tracker says arrived 4am Thursday but no result yet.

I was exactly the same as you 2, didn't know you could check the tracker if you just popped it in the priority postbox so logged into my account and there was my negative result processed at 18:23 on 03/06/2021 I've not had a text or email to tell me so though, useless fuckers

*EDIT* Just read the full thread and seen a few others have mentioned the same

Last edited:
The text and trace responses are slow as fuck, a lot of the day 2 test providers are slow as fuck, an absolute shitting shambles. Covid will be with us for years
Agreed... Nothing heard from Dante Labs after putting my sample in the postbox on Monday (when there was a collection) .... £58 for the shittest service imaginable

Still waiting for my Eurofins results. Sent the test on Tuesday....

Although I'm lucky to have at least received the test kit by the sounds of it.

What a shambles.

@M18CTID any news on what's happened to your mate's grandson. Was just thinking of him when I first read this and gutted for him. But then also thought he'd have probably been mingling with other blues while not knowing he was positive. Anyway hope he's ok.
Thanks mate. Just heard back. He’s still in isolation over there and Portugal will go amber before he returns home so he has to do another 10 days when he gets back. Talk about doubly unlucky ffs!

Thanks mate. Just heard back. He’s still in isolation over there and Portugal will go amber before he returns home so he has to do another 10 days when he gets back. Talk about doubly unlucky ffs!
Jeez and us lot think we’ve got it bad for isolating over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.