Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Thanks mate. Just heard back. He’s still in isolation over there and Portugal will go amber before he returns home so he has to do another 10 days when he gets back. Talk about doubly unlucky ffs!
Think I saw his story on Twitter, sounds like a fucking disaster!

Agreed... Nothing heard from Dante Labs after putting my sample in the postbox on Monday (when there was a collection) .... £58 for the shittest service imaginable
All the while these cunts are delaying processing the tests means it is open ended as to whether one of 300 people on a plane is still to test positive and cause isolation for the other 299

Thanks mate. Just heard back. He’s still in isolation over there and Portugal will go amber before he returns home so he has to do another 10 days when he gets back. Talk about doubly unlucky ffs!
Poor bugger. What an absolute joke

Which EasyJet flight was it mate? I am assuming gove wasn’t on a flight to Manchester?
Yeah it was Sunday afternoon to Gatwick. Was also held up for 30 mins because Wayne Bridge hadn’t boarded (and there were several tannoy announcements to check if he was on board) - quite the eventful trip home

Yeah it was Sunday afternoon to Gatwick. Was also held up for 30 mins because Wayne Bridge hadn’t boarded (and there were several tannoy announcements to check if he was on board) - quite the eventful trip home
Heard Wayne was seen walking round in circles in the airport - couldn’t use his right foot apparently !

I've been waiting nervously for my phone to ping a text or email since reading this thread the last few days.. Flew back from Porto Sunday afternoon 3pm with TAP Airways.. Did my day 2 test Tuesday and got the all clear Wednesday evening via Blindspot.. Anyway my phone just went off with a text and then a email notification!! I thought shit track and trace have caught up with me but no it was NHS cancelling my second jab that i brought forward a couple of weeks ago..ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.