Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Regarding Spike’s flights, someone said way back in this thread that the first one that went on sale (out 8.35am on the Friday, back 20.15 on the Sunday (was originally 20.00) so not the Kippax one had someone test positive on it but not heard anyone else say they were pinged by track and trace relating to that flight. Has anyone else who was on that flight heard anything?
I was on the 8:35/20:15 with a few mates. None of us have had anything. Saw the guy who’d been told to isolate from those flights had been pinged on the app rather than contacted directly by T&T which means it could (although unlikely) have been from another point of contact after the flight (airport, taxi etc).

Just had track and trace on, all very nice.

Asked the guy about 2 day tests as not had mine back and if he would be chasing me for my results, he didnt seem that bothered as he agreed with me that the fact you are isolating means the test is not relevant.Not sure thats definitive though.

Its relevant to my fooking bank balance.

Last edited:
Just had track and trace on, all very nice.

Asked the guy about 2 day tests as not had mine back and if he would be chasing me for my results, he didnt seem that bothered as he agreed with me that the fact you are isolating means the test is not relevant.Not sure thats definitive though.

Its relevant to my fooking bank balance.
That’s bollocks

if you’re isolating because of a possible contact then only you in your house needs to isolate

if you’re positive then everybody in your house and your close contacts need to isolate

That’s bollocks

if you’re isolating because of a possible contact then only you in your house needs to isolate

if you’re positive then everybody in your house and your close contacts need to isolate
Isolating re flight I think but he wouldnt say where. No symptoms, tested myself and negative.

Isolating re flight I think but he wouldnt say where. No symptoms, tested myself and negative.
weren’t having a go at you mate. Just can’t believe the guy told you your result is irrelevant because you’re isolating !!

Would still be nice to get your day 2 result back though seeing as you paid for it

I’m in exactly the same position. Paid for two tests .. £260.. only had one result back

Just given Everything Genetic a load via e-mail
£120 for two tests
Arrived two days late still not got results back
Edit
Opened up a case now with the bank to claim as goods not received as advertised

Also e-mailed them and reported them to trading standards (not holding my breath)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.