Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I had track and trace ring me again this morning at 9am. I politely told them to fuck off. Still in bed, Sunday morning lie in and they're mithering me. They say they'll ring back later. I think I might block them.

Same, keep mithering all of us who went. Lost my rag a bit with them on the second call today. Double vaccinated, several negative tests and my work week fucked with this, I'm hoping they send someone round to see me next week.

Spoke to them twice now, both reading from a script. Proper tick box exercise.

Double dosed and a negative PCR and two lateral flow tests later have to carry out SI. It’s pathetic.

I had track and trace ring me again this morning at 9am. I politely told them to fuck off. Still in bed, Sunday morning lie in and they're mithering me. They say they'll ring back later. I think I might block them.
I had the same mate - 9:05 am. I was too polite and spoke to them, 2nd time they’ve phoned at this time. I should have done same as you.

I had the same mate - 9:05 am. I was too polite and spoke to them, 2nd time they’ve phoned at this time. I should have done same as you.

I woke up to a voicemail off a Geordie lad. Scottish bird called up an hour later, same one I spoke to the other day. 4 calls since Thursday, taking the piss. If their app was so good they'd be able to see my location as sat on my shitter at home.

It's not the app that's had us though, it's those stupid passenger locator forms. I don't even reckon anyone's tested positive, it's just a systematic punishment again for any football fans who left the country.

Same for me and my lad, both contacted in the space of 5 minutes this morning around 9.00. We were both polite and answered the questions but can't say they will get the same response if they phone again tomorrow.

100 hours since they received my 2 day and nothing back. Did it and posted within an hour of receiving it and there were no post delays.

I can see on Wednesday people being contacted to self isolate for 10 hours,

100 hours since they received my 2 day and nothing back. Did it and posted within an hour of receiving it and there were no post delays.

I can see on Wednesday people being contacted to self isolate for 10 hours,
Sent mine last Monday and nothing... Dante Labs ... They have a licence to print money

9.15 for me I was polite and spoke to them like people have said just script readers, asked how if everybody on aircraft has had a negative test within 3 days can it be transmissible and if it is what's the point of having them. Not a clue was the reply, ring 119 and they'll explain it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.