Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Same scenario for me. I got pinged but my two mates who I travelled with, sat next to on the aircraft and spent all day with have heard nothing.
You were flight 11 weren't you, where abouts were you sat? I was on it and no contact from T&T.

Anybody had any success gettng refunds from these test companies or settled by Bank/Credit Card company ?

My son still not had anything back from Dante Lans and after 3 emails and no response. So gone for the Credit Card refund option just now. Only concern is they can claim they never received the test at their labs and blame Royal Mail.

Anybody had any success gettng refunds from these test companies or settled by Bank/Credit Card company ?

My son still not had anything back from Dante Lans and after 3 emails and no response. So gone for the Credit Card refund option just now. Only concern is they can claim they never received the test at their labs and blame Royal Mail.
Eurofins have just refunded me. I just emailed them saying they've not provided the paid for service.

Not sure where I stand now in that I didn't get a day 2 test but I ain't caring

got my day two test back sat pointed out and complained to BSG it's a time critical service and they had failed and asked for my £130 back so don't let these companies rip you off its a better result than the game
Hi John

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in processing your refund.

I can confirm your refund has been processed today and should be with you in the next 3-5 working days. Please see receipt attached.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards
Lauren

Blindspot Global

Eurofins have just refunded me. I just emailed them saying they've not provided the paid for service.

Not sure where I stand now in that I didn't get a day 2 test but I ain't caring
That is good news, what email address did you use? I gave a token chase up via the webchat and plan to claim one minute past the 10 days.

I ordered in good faith and returned as soon as possible, they have had it over 152 hours so not "fit for purpose" whatever they do now.

got my day two test back sat pointed out and complained to BSG it's a time critical service and they had failed and asked for my £130 back so don't let these companies rip you off its a better result than the game
Hi John

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in processing your refund.

I can confirm your refund has been processed today and should be with you in the next 3-5 working days. Please see receipt attached.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards
Lauren

Blindspot Global
I've not got my day 2 test result back either

How did you complain?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.