Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

That is good news, what email address did you use? I gave a token chase up via the webchat and plan to claim one minute past the 10 days.

I ordered in good faith and returned as soon as possible, they have had it over 152 hours so not "fit for purpose" whatever they do now.

COVID19administration@eurofins.co.uk

I Just responded to their 'sorry for the delay' email on the 3rd june. I absolutely did not expect a refund to be sorted with no further correspondence! My money was on my test results appearing almost instantly after I sent the complaint!

Anybody had any success gettng refunds from these test companies or settled by Bank/Credit Card company ?

My son still not had anything back from Dante Lans and after 3 emails and no response. So gone for the Credit Card refund option just now. Only concern is they can claim they never received the test at their labs and blame Royal Mail.
I’ve just sent my 3rd email to Dante.. told them that unless they respond / refund me by tomorrow evening then I’ll ask my credit card company to void the transaction.. Fucking scandalous that they’ve taken money under false pretences...

got my day two test back sat pointed out and complained to BSG it's a time critical service and they had failed and asked for my £130 back so don't let these companies rip you off its a better result than the game
Hi John

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in processing your refund.

I can confirm your refund has been processed today and should be with you in the next 3-5 working days. Please see receipt attached.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards
Lauren

Blindspot Global
We still haven’t got our results back for the day2
Left voicemails on their answerphone and used the contact form
How did you get hold of them to get that refund?

I’ve just sent my 3rd email to Dante.. told them that unless they respond / refund me by tomorrow evening then I’ll ask my credit card company to void the transaction.. Fucking scandalous that they’ve taken money under false pretences...
My son was told by his credit card company that you have to wait 15 days from ordering and paying your money before they can act. Seems daft to me has anybody else heard that.

Which flight was "flight 3" on spikes does anyone know??

I departed Manchester at about 10am on the Friday. Flight HS8154

Does anyone know which number this was?

Thanks

Which flight was "flight 3" on spikes does anyone know??

I departed Manchester at about 10am on the Friday. Flight HS8154

Does anyone know which number this was?

Thanks
Just checked the email from Spike.
Flight no HV 8154 to Porto, HV 8155 returning to Manchester.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.