Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

How are people getting on generally with Eurofins?
Anyone successfully obtained a refund yet for their Day 2 test?
I’ve still not had anything back from them. I’ve asked for a full refund as they have failed to deliver the service which I paid for. Imagine I’ll get a test result in crayon at some point soon.

Finally got my test results from Blindspot 20 minutes ago. It’s dated 2nd June. Has it really been waiting that long for someone to send me an email?
As I was worried I wouldn’t get anything back I did an NHS test & posted it Saturday. Those results are now back.
I’m definitely in the camp of let’s pay the NHS for the tests so it’s reinvested & not lining the pockets of charlatans.

Finally got my test results from Blindspot 20 minutes ago. It’s dated 2nd June. Has it really been waiting that long for someone to send me an email?
As I was worried I wouldn’t get anything back I did an NHS test & posted it Saturday. Those results are now back.
I’m definitely in the camp of let’s pay the NHS for the tests so it’s reinvested & not lining the pockets of charlatans.
Do you mean the Tories and Torying?

Seriously, the point that’s been previously made about the lack of regulation around these companies is bang on.

I honestly can’t see why holidaymakers (and City fans!) can’t use the NHS testing facilities and pay, say, £25-£30 for a PCR test with all monies being re-invested in the NHS. This would knock a lot of these sham firms out of the game straight away (or force them to bring their prices down) and would raise some money for the NHS into the bargain. I get why they might not want leisure travellers clogging up NHS testing sites but the one I went to 3 times between November and January was like the Mary Celeste on every occasion and that was at a time when the pandemic was at its peak in this country.
Thats far too sensible

Seriously, the point that’s been previously made about the lack of regulation around these companies is bang on.

I honestly can’t see why holidaymakers (and City fans!) can’t use the NHS testing facilities and pay, say, £25-£30 for a PCR test with all monies being re-invested in the NHS. This would knock a lot of these sham firms out of the game straight away (or force them to bring their prices down) and would raise some money for the NHS into the bargain. I get why they might not want leisure travellers clogging up NHS testing sites but the one I went to 3 times between November and January was like the Mary Celeste on every occasion and that was at a time when the pandemic was at its peak in this country.
It's a joke. My mum (fully vaccinated) is coming to Spain next week without needing a test. But to get home she has to have a test here, then day 2 and then day 8? It's a scam. I wouldn't mind if the service was top notch and guaranteed that she could return to work when she's got to go in but judging by this thread and other social media sites she can't. Nothing more and nothing less than a Tory scam.

Wrote to my MP and made exactly those points about lack of regulation and government accountability, under utilised NHS facilities that deliver results in 30 minutes, and most importantly the potential for people who have tested positive not being in quarantine due to late delivery of results.

It's a joke. My mum (fully vaccinated) is coming to Spain next week without needing a test. But to get home she has to have a test here, then day 2 and then day 8? It's a scam. I wouldn't mind if the service was top notch and guaranteed that she could return to work when she's got to go in but judging by this thread and other social media sites she can't. Nothing more and nothing less than a Tory scam.
Not just a Tory scam. Predominantly, yes, but someone stated on this thread last week that one of these private testing companies was set up by a Labour MP. Either way, we're having the piss taken out of us when we need to take so many tests and they can't get the results to us on time, if at all!

Last edited:
How are people getting on generally with Eurofins?
Anyone successfully obtained a refund yet for their Day 2 test?
I bought a PCR off them which WAS delivered.
When I was due to fly back, I needed some info for the locator form so font on a web chat with them. They never got back so I ordered one with another company. The cash I spent with Eurofins is money down the drain as their customer service is abysmal.
So I have an unused Day2 test.
serious question / who had the better turnover the Porto weekend? The testing companies or cocaine sellers?

The person I spent all day with in Porto and sat next to on the plane got told to isolate for 10 days. It's been over a week now and still haven't heard anything myself by text or email. Are they just picking people at random or what on this track and trace!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.