Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone caught it, having been told to self-isolate?

Or like Gove, told not to self-isolate, by being in a pilot scheme?

Did anyone actually get covid while in Porto, or has this all been down to the lack of results.
My mate's grandson tested positive a few hours before kick-off. He'd been out there 2 or 3 days so his negative test going out had expired, meaning he had to take another to get him in the ground. It came back inconclusive at first then positive on the re-test.

My mate's grandson tested positive a few hours before kick-off. He'd been out there 2 or 3 days so his negative test going out had expired, meaning he had to take another to get him in the ground. It came back inconclusive at first then positive on the re-test.
Did he not go in the ground?

No - he had to go back to his hotel to isolate.....for 10 days.....and now he has another 10 days over here because Portugal went amber before he flew home!

Fucking hell, poor sod. I got pinged by the Test & Trace app on my 2nd day back in the UK and have been self isolating for a week (today’s the last day), and I’ve been climbing the walls even with Netflix, guitars, books and all the rest of my personal shit to hand. Must have been a bloody wretched experience stuck in a foreign hotel room

I remember you posting this a week ago or so. Good to hear the lad ok and back in the UK. Must have been an absolutely crap time for him. Hope the hotel over there did their best for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.