Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

its good to see people are demanding refunds and getting them makes the day out a real bargain lol Hopefully these covid-19 test agents will think twice next time before trying to profit from City Fans

I wrote to Everything Pathetic they claim to have emailed the results, they haven’t and all the others on our trip haven’t had results back either
The cheeky fuckers have asked me to send em a list of the names
They can ……….View attachment 18691

Private test and trace consultants 'paid £7,000 a day by Government' I think you should ask for that at least before doing the email​

VIEW COMMENTS

its good to see people are demanding refunds and getting them makes the day out a real bargain lol Hopefully these covid-19 test agents will think twice next time before trying to profit from City Fans
After selling stubs I broke even on the whole day which I did for £300 (tests, tickets, beer, petrol, airport car tax) only had 6 hours to drink in effect. This is a bonus. The DAM one on the way out was 17 hours overdue but still in time for the flight so not bothering with that one.

Still no sign of our day 2 results, not even sure what that means as to whether we need to get extra PCR tests (we’ve had 3 negative lateral flow tests since)

Don’t want to tempt fate, but I will. What was the reason for doing a Day 2 test…as I understood it we all faced fines etc from govt agents. Sounds like we’ve all been done over. How the fuck could govt succeed in fining people based on the total inept organisations they have commissioned to carry out these tests

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.