Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone booked the PCR fit to fly through My Healthcare Clinic? Was confident i was all sorted but looked at the reviews and they are terrible!

I’m sure a Government website trumps a customer service agent to be honest (I’ve spoken to lots of CS agents and I wouldn’t believe many if they said night followed day). BA have to work with Government guidelines, they can’t make their own up. Anyhow we’ll find out if I’m stuck in Portugal on Sunday (doesn’t seem so bad on reflection). I’ll be sure to have my Government guidance printed in my hand just in case. It even calls out the specific example telling you which days matter to avoid any ambiguity
I think its probably fine ... and if not there may well be a few of us arguing the same point anyway! thanks all

Has anyone booked the PCR fit to fly through My Healthcare Clinic? Was confident i was all sorted but looked at the reviews and they are terrible!
Not the time to risk places with bad reviews! Leave that to UTd half for their Mickey Mouse final.
Been plugging Wolstenholme pharmacy for a reason!

My missus has spoken to an Irish bird at blindspot. She assured her that all packs will be sent out in time for them to be done and returned on either the Thursday or Friday between 6 & 10am. 8 hour turn around on tests apparently too.

That would be Rachel, I spoke with her this afternoon, told me the same.

If you do a NHS PCR test on the day before you go (Thursday in my case) do you think that will get you in the ground and back into the UK? Says NHS tests should not be used for flying out of England, nothing about back.

If you do a NHS PCR test on the day before you go (Thursday in my case) do you think that will get you in the ground and back into the UK? Says NHS tests should not be used for flying out of England, nothing about back.

No idea about getting into the ground, but it won't be valid for the flight home.

Tests for outbound and inbound travel have to be private, not NHS.

1621882399393.png

Confirmation email just arrived that independent travellers to pick up tickets from Etihad from tomorrow until Friday. If not possible collection in Porto fan park on Saturday

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.