Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Right lads booked my test going out also just paid £90 for day 2 test kit being sent out for when I get home with fitness number to put on the locator form is that everything I need to do now please
Your locator form, someone posted link for that above.

Just seen this on Uefa's website

Stadium access
Access to the stadium will necessitate the need for proof of a vaccine or a negative COVID-19 test result (PCR test dating 26, 27, 28 or 29 May 2021 or a negative rapid antigen test result from 28 or 29 May 2021). More information is available here.

Fans from abroad will also have to comply with border entry restrictions and requirements that will be in force at the time of the final.
Wonder what proof they are accepting, if the NHS app will do and whether they will only accept double dosed. Hopefully get some clarity soon

Just seen this on Uefa's website

Stadium access
Access to the stadium will necessitate the need for proof of a vaccine or a negative COVID-19 test result (PCR test dating 26, 27, 28 or 29 May 2021 or a negative rapid antigen test result from 28 or 29 May 2021). More information is available here.

Fans from abroad will also have to comply with border entry restrictions and requirements that will be in force at the time of the final.
I’m double jabbed but assume still need PCR test to fly

Hi
Thanks for your information regarding Blindspot PCR TESTS. I have booked the test plus day 2 test and heard nothing. I will wait till later today for the post but just in case, which telephone number did you use the get in touch with them AND where can you drop the test off and when. Thanks in advance
There’s a contact us box. enter your contact details and you query.she rang me back within two minutes.
My test kit arrived this morNing, with details of the drop off location

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.