Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Absolutely shitting myself waiting for the result this morning, thankfully its only 30mins-1hr on friday to be put out of my misery.

Hate to tell you but they're saying 24 hours now due to demand. When I phoned yesterday the phone line still said midnight but the website now says 24 hours. I'm at Preston 2.10 Thursday, the guy I spoke to confirmed would get result no later than same time Friday. We'll see.
What is your back up plan mate ? I’m half tempted to get a refund from DAM if possible and sort something else for tomorrow which is guaranteed

Checks at airport were straight forward. Manchester Airport security check your passport and then airline staff check your covid test result and passport at the gate. At Porto security check both but were very quick. We were the last ones of the plane through security and it only took 35 mins from landing to leaving the airport. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Checks at airport were straight forward. Manchester Airport security check your passport and then airline staff check your covid test result and passport at the gate. At Porto security check both but were very quick. We were the last ones of the plane through security and it only took 35 mins from landing to leaving the airport. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
Did they ask to see your passenger information form at Porto security mate ?

Did tests at Dam health at 5ish yesterday, certs added on the app by about 9.15am. No email received. Results say 'non detected' rather than negative which isn't ideal.

I take my PCR test today, result due tomorrow, fly Friday. Is it 3 days from taking the test OR 3 days from laboratory receiving the sample OR 3 days from getting the result?

Should say that I fly home Sunday, hence my 3 day query...
My guess would be that it’s from when you take the test, as when you get the result is too open ended

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.