Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Did tests at Dam health at 5ish yesterday, certs added on the app by about 9.15am. No email received. Results say 'non detected' rather than negative which isn't ideal.
So you just have to keep checking the app mate ? I’m trying to get through to DAM now to get a refund as the pricks have changed the goal posts now and not guaranteeing by midnight. They won’t answer the phone ! Scum bags

Hi , can I take these Irishblue86
Travel friday morning.
Carefull with this one ,sounds like a chestnut,only joined bluemoon today ,and wants money before,an what a coincedance,hes in ireland,stay clear

So you just have to keep checking the app mate ? I’m trying to get through to DAM now to get a refund as the pricks have changed the goal posts now and not guaranteeing by midnight. They won’t answer the phone ! Scum bags
Yes have to keep checking the app, I've done it about 200 times since Midnight, I did manage to fall asleep for 20 minutes at one point and had vivid dreams about failing pcr tests..

Booked last minute this morning. Got PCR test today at 12 with 3 hour results turnaround, and can book day 2 test through the same pharmacy for return. What's the deal with the Antigen test? Do I need to take a kit with me and where do I submit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.