Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I have printed a copy of the day 2 covid test that has the code on it, but guys on here are saying you need to input the code onto the UK Locator Form ??
I haven’t seen the form as you don’t have to fill it in until 48 hours before your return.

just filled the form in and couldn't see where you add the code ?
Not got that far yet as you can't complete until 48 hrs before return.

From gov website

You’ll need:

your passport details or the travel document you’ll use when you arrive at the UK border
your travel details, including times and dates
the address where you will stay in the UK (if applicable)
booking reference numbers for any COVID-19 tests you must take after arriving in the UK
the invoice number for your quarantine hotel booking if you need one

Changed mine from Thursday 1.30pm to today Wednesday 16.30
Guy said that will guarantee within 24 hours
Although I went to them because of same day results
Now web site changed to 24 hours
Scouse twats
Just phoned up DAM to cancel and the cheeky bastards wanted to keep half the fee. After I explained that they changed the terms of the service from same day to 24 hours without even telling me, they said they'd provide a full refund less a £20 administration fee. Told them that wasn't acceptable either and am waiting a return call to confirm my full refund.

Just phoned up DAM to cancel and the cheeky bastards wanted to keep half the fee. After I explained that they changed the terms of the service from same day to 24 hours without even telling me, they said they'd provide a full refund less a £20 administration fee. Told them that wasn't acceptable either and am waiting a return call to confirm my full refund.
How did you get in contact mate I’ve tried phoning them nearly 20 times now since Monday and no answer .

I haven’t seen the form as you don’t have to fill it in until 48 hours before your return.
Yes you do. I looked at the form by putting a wrong date in and it all seems self explanatory, just make sure you have your day 2 test booking reference with you to put on the form any time within 58?hours before you return

Don't know if this has already been covered (not scrolling through 59 pages ha).. but has anyone else booked a PCR test with Atruchecks/Eurofins?

It's on the gov website and they WERE testing out of the Radisson Blu at the airport..

I rang the hotel to confirm my booking for tomorrow and it turns out they're now running from the Doubletree Hilton, just haven't told anyone about it. Pissup in a brewery.

Anyway, avoid the Radisson. I've also been told it's now designated as a covid quarantine Hotel and is on lockdown.

How did you get in contact mate I’ve tried phoning them nearly 20 times now since Monday and no answer .
It’s absolute joke how these companies are getting away with f@@@. Don’t give a damn. Brother just had his test at Wolstenholme n a welcome breath of fresh air and not full of s@@@ like these other places
I’m there tomorrow so will see some there I guess

What’s the email City have sent that says okay to have PCR test any time Thursday for those in the day trip? Can someone post a copy please? I’ve had fuck all from them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.