Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Does anybody know the drop off times for Blind spot tomorrow in town?
Think i've seen 8am-10am and 6am-10am?

Spoke to Rachel who said she would get back to me within the hour. Not happening. Blind spot have got no tests to send out! Her words. Said she was going to arrange for me to have a test at Canal Street tomorrow or Friday. Bollocks to that I have booked with Boots so I will argue the toss with Blindspot after I have had that done. Kevin Parker coming across like Matt Hancock.
Michael at Blind Spot told me if test doesn‘t turn up tomorrow then go to Canal street as if dropping off & show proof of purchase (the email with the booking ref on they sent you) & they will do the test then. Results back later that day. I’m sure they will do the same for you.

Might sound like a daft question without scrolling through every page but is printed confirmation of a posted Day 2 Test sufficient proof for airport purposes?

Sorry boys only just seen both of these, im in Boa Vista by the river, £22 in a taxi to pick me up from the door and drop me at the airport was well worth it, think the firm are called Pickup Transfers
Thanks bud will book with them

Might sound like a daft question without scrolling through every page but is printed confirmation of a posted Day 2 Test sufficient proof for airport purposes?
I'd have proof but the reference code for the 2 day test will go on your passenger locator form pal

For blindspot tests the Booking Reference Number for the test is that the number that begins BLIND on your locator forms?

Michael at Blind Spot told me if test doesn‘t turn up tomorrow then go to Canal street as if dropping off & show proof of purchase (the email with the booking ref on they sent you) & they will do the test then. Results back later that day. I’m sure they will do the same for you.
Cheers for that. Is it 6am until 11am tomorrow and Friday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.