Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I’m on the 2:35 out of Luton, not heard it’s been put back though, more time in the bar though if it has

Yeah they haven't formally communicated it yet.
I only noticed as I tried to do online check in earlier and it wouldn't let me, said there was a service update to follow via email first.
So I searched the flight and saw it now left at 14.55.

It's also updated now when I log into the website.

1622059680430.png

More time in the bar is good though, and tbh I'm happier with the extra 20 mins wiggle room for delays/problems.

Yeah they haven't formally communicated it yet.
I only noticed as I tried to do online check in earlier and it wouldn't let me, said there was a service update to follow via email first.
So I searched the flight and saw it now left at 14.55.

It's also updated now when I log into the website.

View attachment 17871

More time in the bar is good though, and tbh I'm happier with the extra 20 mins wiggle room for delays/problems.
That explains why I couldn’t check in today mate, would have thought the twats could have communicated that without breaking the bank ... I’ve got an antigen test at a hotel in Porto near the airport at 6pm so any further delay will fuck that up .. I’m heading to the airport bar from 11:30am Friday .. See you there if you fancy a beer mate

Spoke to Rachel who said she would get back to me within the hour. Not happening. Blind spot have got no tests to send out! Her words. Said she was going to arrange for me to have a test at Canal Street tomorrow or Friday. Bollocks to that I have booked with Boots so I will argue the toss with Blindspot after I have had that done. Kevin Parker coming across like Matt Hancock.

That explains why I couldn’t check in today mate, would have thought the twats could have communicated that without breaking the bank ... I’ve got an antigen test at a hotel in Porto near the airport at 6pm so any further delay will fuck that up .. I’m heading to the airport bar from 11:30am Friday .. See you there if you fancy a beer mate

Yeah, a simple 20 minute change you'd assume is easy to communicate....obviously not for Wizz!
I'll be there around 12.45 ish and I'm sure will be heading to the bar after the formalities so I'll keep my eyes peeled for City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.