Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

That's not correct.

The negative test you need to get back into the UK needs to have been done in any of the 3 days before you fly.

Eg; fly back Sunday, then your test can be completed anytime on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

View attachment 17529
From the club (why the extra need for it to be post-1pn?)

Proof of negative PCR COVID-19 tests taken in the UK from 1pm onwards on Thursday 27th May can be used for entry into Portugal, the stadium and return travel back to England for supporters on the Club’s official day trip travel package.

• if you are returning to the UK within 72 hours, you can use the result of the COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must depart for the UK within 72 hours of when you took the test

• if you are returning to the UK within 72 hours, you can use the result of the COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must depart for the UK within 72 hours of when you took the test
This is what is confusing me my test is Thursday 6 in the morning but I don’t get back till 7 Sunday evening so 3 days but 83 hours if that makes sense

Ta bud I thought it was as 72 hours and this was reason City say Thursday after 1 pm for those of us on the day trip. Fucking minefield!

It is indeed a minefield, and it doesn't help when clubs or organisations pass over contradictory advice or stuff that simply isn't correct.

Ultimately you can dismiss anything that anyone reports other than the official Government travel advice for entry into Portugal and entry back into the UK.

Entry requirements - Portugal travel advice - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Entering the UK - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Don't know if this has been mentioned and I'm not trying to scare munger.

I go on the Friday and come back Sunday I know the best thing would be to test on Thursday.
But I'm doing it Wednesday for the simple reason there is a slight chance your result may come back inconclusive, while granted that is only slight it does give you the chance to repeat on the Thursday.
Take that however you like and it's probably me been over cautious.

(false negative)... Is what I meant

That's not correct.

The negative test you need to get back into the UK needs to have been done in any of the 3 days before you fly.

Eg; fly back Sunday, then your test can be completed anytime on the Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

View attachment 17529

Taking your test in the UK before travel​

If you are returning to the UK within 3 days, you can use the result of a COVID-19 test that you take in the UK before you travel. You must use a private test provider for the test and not an NHS test.

The service on which you will arrive back in the UK must set off for the UKwithin 3 days of when you took the test.

The above is further down on the gov site and therefore seems to indicate that you need to set off within the 3 days.
How do you view it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.