Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just checked actually 8.45 pal hopefully see you

makes sense as me and my lad are both at 8:30. Just want to get this all done now. Makes me think a holiday would be a pain with the additional costs and effort but hey that’s why my son is for - sorting it out.

I would rather do me own tax return than do this again
I just went out and asked him to make all the arrangements and sort it and he has. Trained him well and all for the price of a few beers - bargain. What flight you supposed to be on we are on 15 but have got travel insurance now just on the off chance. His organisation again showing that the degree did teach him things.

I just went out and asked him to make all the arrangements and sort it and he has. Trained him well and all for the price of a few beers - bargain. What flight you supposed to be on we are on 15 but have got travel insurance now just on the off chance. His organisation again showing that the degree did teach him things.
Flight 9 and never thought ov travel ins good shout pal

Reactions: FSD
Yes mate; a PCR test done in England on Thursday will cover you for a flight back to England on Sunday as it falls within the 3 day rule as per current Gov website conditions.

Don't forget you'll also need to pre-book a 'day 2' PCR test to take when you get home. You have to pre-book it because the reference from it goes on your Passenger Locator Form (PLF) that you'll have to complete within 48 hours of flying back to UK.
It also needs to be a specifically 'day 2' PCR test.
This is correct, clear advice, particularly for the day trip on the Saturday morning. I booked a pre flight '72 hour' test for Thursday 1pm. to allow for a bit of wriggle room coming home from Porto. What I did sense, was that a lot of ''clinics/test centres' were a 48 hour wait for results for the cheaper options. This would be of no use to anyone so avoid at all costs. Sadly , it seems the more you pay, the quicker the result.
Good luck to everyone involved in all these hoops we're jumping through at the moment. The devil is in the detail.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but for those on the club day trip and using the Blind Spot Global tests, what day are you dropping the test off?

I know it can be Thursday or Friday, and I’ve read that Thursday for the Sports Options and Friday for the Club trip but just feel dropping on Thursday gives you the chance to get retested should it come back inconclusive etc. However, the club say tests should be after 1pm Thursday, is that the test or the result after that time?

So confusing!

Starting to get really stressed with this. Been looking for a PCR fit to fly test certificate but need a day 2 test as well?!

Main worry is getting my results late friday and not being able to fill out all the paperwork and print.

Apologies if this has already been answered, but for those on the club day trip and using the Blind Spot Global tests, what day are you dropping the test off?

I know it can be Thursday or Friday, and I’ve read that Thursday for the Sports Options and Friday for the Club trip but just feel dropping on Thursday gives you the chance to get retested should it come back inconclusive etc. However, the club say tests should be after 1pm Thursday, is that the test or the result after that time?

So confusing!
How soon after ordering test do they take to deliver it to your house

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.