Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Day 2 test booked with Collinsons at Manchester Airport with Sport Options discount. Did it today at 12.15 and just had ( negative) result emailed 21.15. Used them for all 3 tests I needed- couldn’t fault them.

Got a message while in Porto on Friday that my 2 day test has been delivered by DHL.

Just got home an hour ago from Porto, no 2 day test has been posted.

Sent them email, they've promised they'll respond in 3 days, 3 days lol

I was in two minds whether to do the test or not but that fucking thing cost £65.

Meant to say that my mate’s 18 yo grandson who arrived there Weds or Thurs took another test on Saturday. It was inconclusive so they tested the sample again and it came back positive. He was understandably gutted and had to then try and offload a ticket that cost him over £500 which he managed to do. I’ve not heard anything since but would he need to quarantine in Portugal for the next 10 days or do they just get you out of the country?
@M18CTID any news on what's happened to your mate's grandson. Was just thinking of him when I first read this and gutted for him. But then also thought he'd have probably been mingling with other blues while not knowing he was positive. Anyway hope he's ok.

Anyone else on Flight 5 had an NHS track and trace "isolate for 10 days message" - me and one other who havent seen each other for a while before or since have just received it? (both fully vaccinated as well)

Posted mine on Sunday at priority post box, no acknowledgement yet.
Friend deposited his in box at Clipper Quay, Salford Quays, on Monday morning, ( he’s a flight 12 so couldn’t do it earlier ).
Got his negative result back 10am Tuesday morning !

Anyone else on Flight 5 had an NHS track and trace "isolate for 10 days message" - me and one other who havent seen each other for a while before or since have just received it? (both fully vaccinated as well)
What if you get your day 2 test back as negative?... fuck that !!!

Reactions: M18
I have had this as well. Can’t quite work out if it’s legit or not. On my test and trace app I have nothing but I did click the link in the text and it seems to take me to the NHS website. It already had my address as well, I don’t see how it could unless it was legit? My Dad had the same text.

Just got the message myself. Thinking WTF if it's someone I know why haven't they told me they given my name. So looks like it's an unknown on flight 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.