Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Cheers - I feel a little better knowing I’m not the only one, but still a bit concerned that for the first test they emailed back within an hour at most. Yesterday was a bank holiday so I’ll let them off I guess.
I'm wondering whether to register with Biolabs as the instructions just gave a link to register with Blindspot

No tests back here either from Everything Genetic
just emailed the same company, apparently the NHS and government are aware it's a bank holiday, so they are giving covid 24 hours extra, you couldnt make this shit up, and if it doesn't turn up tomorrow, they will look into it.

Cheers - I feel a little better knowing I’m not the only one, but still a bit concerned that for the first test they emailed back within an hour at most. Yesterday was a bank holiday so I’ll let them off I guess.
I registered mine at about noon and posted them about 2pm. Not had anything e-mailed to me yet

Really glad we booked with Biograd at Manchester Airport after reading some of the stories on here, our appointment was at 13.30 got our results back at 22.00

I registered mine at about noon and posted them about 2pm. Not had anything e-mailed to me yet
I had the same issue last week and spoke to the boss Mike when I dropped off my fit to fly pcr at Canal street. Mine didn’t register but my sons did. He sorted that for me last week.

Fast forward 5 days I have had the same problem, registered both and did not get any confirmation email. So I texted him a copy of the numbers I had taken on my phone. He came back to me and said this time mine was registered but not my sons. he told me to re-register it, which I did and he text me back saying they had now got both.
it might be worth checking! let me know if you need his number.

I booked a Day 2 Test with Eurofins and haven't had anything from them. I tried to chase them up via emails and their useless phone numbers, but no reply. I even went to their depot in Sale today to be told it that Covid tests are nothing to do with them. I was sent home from work this morning because I haven't had the day 2 test and can't go back tomorrow. Has anyone had similar problems with the £56.00 test?

I booked a Day 2 Test with Eurofins and haven't had anything from them. I tried to chase them up via emails and their useless phone numbers, but no reply. I even went to their depot in Sale today to be told it that Covid tests are nothing to do with them. I was sent home from work this morning because I haven't had the day 2 test and can't go back tomorrow. Has anyone had similar problems with the £56.00 test?

I ordered the same one about 2 weeks ago, got a notification it was going to be delivered 'next working day ' on Friday and it arrives today. Have you had a delivery notification yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.