Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I found an e-mail for test and trace to make complaints. I got a reply back within a couple of hours, for what it's worth they say they raise every complaint with the provider and monitor complaints taking urgent action if needed. dhsctesttrace.customerfeedbackteam@nhs.net

Thank you, I'm past caring about it much more now though, spent too much time on it. Dante just emailed to say click here to see your portal and results. Clicked the link and no results available. Con of the highest order, we are missing a trick here not setting up one of these spoof labs.

Well I have had an interesting one!

I ordered my day 2 test through www.rtdiagnostics.co.uk - who are on the government approved list. I ordered my day 2 test on Friday morning, despite getting emails on the same day saying my order had been processed, the testing kit finally rocked up yesterday.

I did the test etc about 6pm when I got home from work, registered it on the Recova-19 thing, and packed it up for dropping into the post box on my way to pick my mrs up from work at 10pm. At about 9:20pm, I get an email through saying my results are ready, and sure enough I login, and I have a negative certificate with my name and details on etc. Pretty fucking incredible considering the test is still sat on my kitchen table! It makes you wonder how many of these tests are actually properly tested!

Genuinely thinking of going to the press this one - the whole thing is a fucking scam, probably ran by the rich to screw more money out of people.
Not making excuses for them but just think how many times in the process human error could cock this up. Personally I doubt they have deliberately set out to con people but I do think they could easily mix tests up. Someone else has probably sent theirs in and should have had a result back and you’ve possibly received that result instead.

When we went for our pre-flight tests at DAM we went in together and the guy who did them nearly put my result with my sons paperwork. So first chance to mess up. When son’s came back they had put completely wrong passport number on certificate - again probably from someone else’s form.

When I was trying to get it fixed last Friday I looked in to finding out who owned DAM and turns out its a highly paid consultant at a Liverpool hospital who has set up a testing business - obviously saw the additional money he could earn from it while not giving a toss if it’s all managed correctly. He never replied to my complaints.

Not making excuses for them but just think how many times in the process human error could cock this up. Personally I doubt they have deliberately set out to con people but I do think they could easily mix tests up. Someone else has probably sent theirs in and should have had a result back and you’ve possibly received that result instead.

When we went for our pre-flight tests at DAM we went in together and the guy who did them nearly put my result with my sons paperwork. So first chance to mess up. When son’s came back they had put completely wrong passport number on certificate - again probably from someone else’s form.

When I was trying to get it fixed last Friday I looked in to finding out who owned DAM and turns out its a highly paid consultant at a Liverpool hospital who has set up a testing business - obviously saw the additional money he could earn from it while not giving a toss if it’s all managed correctly. He never replied to my complaints.
As I said earlier, it's not properly regulated and that's down to the government.

I was on flight 15, had no contact as of yet and had my negative this morning from Screen4.

Ive just been asked to take part in this study. Apparently 50% of participants have to carry on isolating and 50% can carry on as normal i.e. going to work/shopping etc as long as you do a daily test and they are negative. I agreed to take part so they transfer you to 119 a message plays for about 3 minutes explaining the scheme and your rights and then i got cut off. Have tried ringing them twice and both times got told i am through to the wrong option and they didnt know what i was talking about!
Only works if you're a government minister!

No question you have to allow for human error. The first thought that went through my mind was that they may have a duplicated barcode or something.

I have done some digging into RT Diagnostics - they were setup in March 2021 by a labour councillor called Faisal Shoukat. They don't answer the phone, and the emails I have sent to them are being bounced back.

No question you have to allow for human error. The first thought that went through my mind was that they may have a duplicated barcode or something.

I have done some digging into RT Diagnostics - they were setup in March 2021 by a labour councillor called Faisal Shoukat. They don't answer the phone, and the emails I have sent to them are being bounced back.
Have you tried emailing Shoukat directly - you can usually find their email address or their secretary’s. Doesn’t always work but that’s my approach when companies fail to answer or correct things. Has worked sometimes if you get to the top guy.

Anyone having issues with Everything Genetic and their Day 2 test? Expert Covid Testing UK have clearly subcontracted their testing out to them as that's who we bought them through. Website doesn't let you register the test, and they just cut you off on the phone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.