Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Anyone having issues with Everything Genetic and their Day 2 test? Expert Covid Testing UK have clearly subcontracted their testing out to them as that's who we bought them through. Website doesn't let you register the test, and they just cut you off on the phone!
call them back say it's Michael Govey govey
Only works if you're a government minister!

Got my result back from Blindspot late last night, still nothing from Track & Trace. Flight 11 for me.

Anyone having issues with Everything Genetic and their Day 2 test? Expert Covid Testing UK have clearly subcontracted their testing out to them as that's who we bought them through. Website doesn't let you register the test, and they just cut you off on the phone!
Yep day 2 test kits arrived on Wed am (2 days late)
Test done a posted Wed pm
Nothing back as yet
My conscience is clear
AKA Everything Pathetic
Just generally shite correspondence

I used these, I couldn't register my test but sent it back anyway plus sent them an email saying I couldn't register my kit online. No response from them yet.

My mate used these aswel but came back a few days earlier than me and has received his negative results.

No question you have to allow for human error. The first thought that went through my mind was that they may have a duplicated barcode or something.

I have done some digging into RT Diagnostics - they were setup in March 2021 by a labour councillor called Faisal Shoukat. They don't answer the phone, and the emails I have sent to them are being bounced back.
Shows it’s not just the Tories making a mint out of this testing malarkey!

I don’t believe it’s a complete sham as some are suggesting but I agree with @west didsblue that it’s not regulated properly and it needs to be. While I’ve obviously nothing against businesses making a profit for offering a service, the mark-ups on these tests must be off the fucking scale and I can see a situation somewhere down the line in a few years time that is akin to the PPI mis-selling scandal.

I would add that if there are any companies out there that are not getting samples tested and are supplying false negative results then not only is that an absolute con job but also downright fucking dangerous and life threatening.

Day 2 Results received yesterday from Brunswick Health - 2 negatives for me (flight 4) and my son (flight 12 ) - no Contact for either of us (yet) for track and trace.

My son is due to go back to Portugal mid - June for a holiday - so if he goes will have a further dose of the testing requirements.

The whole thing from information, communication, tickets, flights and testing has been a complete shitshow - just demonstrates what a poor decision it was not to use Wembley - in saying that Porto (football aside) was brilliant - wouldn’t have missed it for anything.

We’ll still be talking about this game/ trip in 30 years time

Anyone still waiting for a result from Eurofins get your refund request in to them at covid19administration@eurofins.co.uk based on this guarantee on their website.
"We guarantee to provide test results within 24 hours of receiving the sample, however we are unable to take responsibility for any delay in delivery of the sample caused by Royal Mail"
I also emailed a screenshot of the proof of delivery from Royal Mail tracking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.