Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Has anyone tested positive and spoken with Track and Trace? What kind of questions did they ask?

Just a quick one, I’m one of the self isolators from flight 5. My text tells me I should get a test done but given that it makes no difference to anything (as I’m isolating anyway), I think I’m just going to do a daily lateral flow at home until Thursday and if nothing comes back, I’m not going to bother.

Has anyone just decided to isolate and not go for yet another test?

Just a quick one, I’m one of the self isolators from flight 5. My text tells me I should get a test done but given that it makes no difference to anything (as I’m isolating anyway), I think I’m just going to do a daily lateral flow at home until Thursday and if nothing comes back, I’m not going to bother.

Sorry you’ve been told to self isolate but decided not to? And then decided to publish tgat dact on a public forum?

Yes me & my lad have just had the stay at home email - we were on the Kippax flight 0805 Fri / back 2155 Sun! We tested negative on Monday after PCR back at the airport & I had my 2nd jab Wed, but still have to self isolate!

i went and did one of the drive through pcr tests this morning but in reality there was no point and as a negative doesnt change my status

No problem misread it, apologies
No problem mate! Maybe it wasn’t clear.
I’ve sent my Day 2 off but that was a shit show as it came late and neither me or the old man have had our results. I have lateral flows at home which I’m going to do daily but wondering if anyone else *not* going to get another test? I’ll be at home until Thursday anyway. I have no symptoms etc.

I'm still waiting to hear from test and trace after getting my positive result on Wednesday. I've done contact tracing myself, and everyone I've come into contact with since getting home, including my other half, have had a negative PCR test. However as far as I'm aware, anyone I came into contact with on the plane will still be going about their business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.